Friday, October 18, 2013

Spontaneous "I Wish It Was Fall" Photo-shoot

A few weeks ago, Ashley and I were walking to our favorite little cafe and my photographing eye  spotted this: 


Absolutely the perfect backdrop, am I right? 
We dropped everything and had a spontaneous photo-shoot right then and there.

Ashley's shot!
So, better late than never, I am linking up with my friend, Katie at Hope Engaged


So, it's not actually fall here in Costa Rica... there's really just two seasons: "rainy" and "dry". 
But as the foliage changes between our seasons this sort of looks fall-ish, right? 

Maybe if I do enough Halloween crafts with my kiddos, follow college football season, and see if the local Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Lattes I can convince myself!


Happy rainy season, y'all! 





1 comment:

  1. YOU are beautiful sweet friend!!! LOVED that door, and all your fun photos! Thanks for linking up!!! Love Katie

    ReplyDelete

Write me a note!

Follow on Bloglovin