Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Long Distance Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to the woman who knows what I need in a care package before I even know that I need it. Thank you for being such a wonderful and hardworking servant to our family! I hope that one day I can be as selfless as you. 

Since I am 3,000miles away from my mom, I wasn't quite sure how to make her day special. After some brainstorming, the result was this video: a long distance tribute to my mom!







Just a few more funny gems that I found that reminded me of my mom:





From UGA Graduation Dec '12 (even though I didn't technically graduate until last Friday!)


This time next year I will be blessed enough to have two mothers! Happy Mother's Day to my future Mother In-law! Can't wait to make it official in January. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job raising the man of my dreams. My mom always used to say that you can "tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his mother". From what I can tell, I will be one lucky girl!  



Lastly, a Mom joke that describes my life perfectly right now:

A mother mouse and a baby mouse are walking along when suddenly a cat attacks them. The mother mouse shouts “BARK!” and the cat runs away. “See?” the mother mouse says to her baby. “Now do you see why it’s important to learn a foreign language?”














No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a note!

Follow on Bloglovin