Monday, March 10, 2014

Gatsby Rehearsal Dinner Love


I know, I know, I'm moving backwards a bit... but I've realized that my wedding day post is going to take longer than I expected. It's hard to do it justice, really. 


So in the meantime, I'm going to spotlight our 20's themed Rehearsal Dinner, since it was just fab. Truly, there's not much that I love more than dressing up & we had a ball!



We used an online invite website called PunchBowl.com-- 
it was user-friendly, stylish, & best of all: free! 

[shoes & dress by Modcloth.com]
McCray's parent's pick Maggiano's to cater the event… which was a superb choice. 


[the Gatsby groom]
We had such a fun time reuniting with out of town family & our wedding party.

[the crew]
[bridesmaids]
[becca]
[erica]
[sister]
[cousins]
[even more cousins]
[Lindsley Ladies]

[My dad, stylin]
[one more with the bride & groom]

And now that it's all said and done, I simply cannot wait for another opportunity to wear that dress.



7 comments:

Write me a note!

Follow on Bloglovin